The news from Ronin....
► The plan of 6thYumeiho World Meeting 2019
1. Eligibility for participation : 5-Dan candidates (4th Dan assistants) , 5-Dan or more Yumeiho teachers,
and their husband or wife (means partner)
2. Dates : 2019 April 21(Sunday) – 24(Wednesday) ( 4 days and 3 nights)
3. Place : Hotel Shirasuna (Shirako Onsen in Chiba)
4. Meeting place : Meet in front of Tokyo Station Yaesu South Exit (on 21 April 2019)
5. Dismissing place : Tokyo Station or Mobara Station (on 24 April 2019)
6. Fees :
① Accommodation fee : 500 USD (include transportation fees)
② Participation fee : 300 USD
＊ 5th Dan candidate : Free
③ 5-Dan exam fee : 1,500 USD
7. Application deadline : End of December 2018
8. for the people to take Yumeiho 5th Dan exam :
＊Please submit a Yumeiho report (the person’s Yumeiho history) in advance.
Please send also copies of all Yumeiho diplomas you already received and list of Yumeiho courses where you already assisted (date, place, period of time, leading teacher name).
＊Submission deadline : End of February 2019
Note: arriving in Japan is not a guarantee of receiving 5 Dan. It is necessary to get a positive result on the exam.
9. Order deadline of Yumeiho Dogi and Yumeiho towels : End of January 2019
＊The fee of Dogi : 450 USD
＊Please check the size (Height, waist, foot size)
＊The fee of towel: 15 USD/ sheet.
＊ EU :
5 Dan candidates should ask the official representative of EU (Maciej sensei) to confirm that they have sufficient skills and receive recommendations.
＊Other than Europe :
5 Dan candidates who don't have a teacher in their country and had received the 4 Dan exam before in Japan must take a short course in Japan beforehand. (Chargeable)
► Mr Sorin Iga sensei is now Official Representative in Romania and Bulgaria.
He will temporarily replace Mr Stefan Bozhilov sensei.
We have a new director of Yumeiho Center Japan. Welcome Mr Hisayuki Ozaki.