Community Trade Mark – EUTM 008701559
European Union Intellectual Property Office
What is a European Union trade mark (EUTM)?
A EUTM is a trade mark valid across the European Union, registered with OHIM in accordance with the provisions of the EUTM Regulations.
Scope and validity
A EUTM is valid in the European Union as a whole. It is not possible to limit the geographic scope of protection to certain Member States.
A EUTM is valid for 10 years and can be renewed indefinitely for periods of ten years.
Level of protection
A EUTM confers on its proprietor an exclusive right to use the trade mark and to prevent third parties to use, without consent, the same or a similar mark for identical or similar goods and/or services as those protected by the EUTM.
After any future enlargement of the European Union, any EUTM registered or applied for will be automatically extended to the new member states without formality or fee.
Enforcing your rights
A EUTM grants its proprietor an exclusive right to prevent unauthorized use of the mark in trade without his/her consent. More specifically, the proprietor is entitled to prevent unauthorized third parties from: putting the registered EUTM onto their goods or packaging; offering goods, putting them on the market or stocking them for commercial purposes using the registered EUTM; offering or supplying services carrying the registered EUTM; importing or exporting goods under it; and using it on business papers and in advertising.
If an unauthorized third party engages in any of these practices, it is guilty of infringing the exclusive right of the proprietor.
The proprietor of a EUTM can act against these infringements by taking measures expressly provided for under the EUTMR in relation to disputes concerning the infringement and validity of EUTMs, and in particular via:
- Proceedings at the Community trade mark courts established under the EUTMR
- Filing requests for action with EU customs authorities. This administrative procedure permits proprietors of a EUTM to request the EU customs authorities to retain suspected counterfeit goods while under their control.
More information : http://oami.europa.eu
License and sublicense
Obligations and rights of the Licensee
The Licensee is obliged to:
- organize a system of annual verification of therapeutic skills concerning the therapy developed by Mr Saionji Masayuki and marked as therapy YUMEIHO; the Licensee is obliged to inform the Licensor of the dates of such verifications in advance to enable the Licensor to participate in such verifications,
- grant a paid sub-licences for the period of 1 year to therapists verified as having obtained at least 3rd degree of the therapy method, with the reservation that such sub-licences may be granted only to those therapists who are holders of official certificates issued by Yumeiho’s Centre in Japan or certificates issued earlier by Mr Saionji Masayuki,
- provide the Licensor with written reports on the number of sub-licences granted and verifications conducted within one month after a calendar half year,
- make public presentation and presentations in the mass media on the Yumeiho therapeutic method,
- inform the Licensor of any cases of using the Mark in the territory of “Here Country” by third persons, as known to the Licensee,
- perform any acts aiming at eliminating the cases of infringement of the right to the Mark by any third parties with the approval of the Licensor,The Licensee is entitled to determine the fees of sub-licences by himself or herself. Fee is 75 € – 150 € per Year ( depend of country )
No more than one representative at each country possible. Representative, after the signing of the relevant contract is officially registered with European Union Intellectual Property Office.
( EUIPO ) and is licensed to the Community trade mark of „Yumeiho”. The representative may issue sub-licenses to other persons only in their own country.
If you want to be the official representative of the YUMEIHO THERAPY in your country, you have to be a therapist of Yumeiho or be a participant in the course of Yumeiho Therapy.
If you have more questions, then please contact us: [email protected]
Official Yumeiho Teachers
Teacher of Yumeiho Therapy may be the only person with a minimum of 5-th degrees ( 5 Dan of Yumeiho Therapy). Must also sign the relevant teachers contract.
The List of official Yumeiho Therapy teachers and assistants in Europe:
Assistants of Thierry Boutin:
Donghwa Villaret 4 Dan France
Assistants of Stefan Bozhilov:
Martin Krustev 4 Dan Bulgaria
Daniela Savova 4 Dan Bulgaria
Vladimir Georgiev 4 Dan Bulgaria
Kamen Atanasov 4 Dan Bulgaria
Assistants of Maciej Dluski:
Konrad Cyprys 4 Dan Poland
Romualdas Vinkovskis 4 Dan Lithuania
Ene Mõttus 4 Dan Estonia
Chiara Cicolella 3 Dan Italy
Inna Protsenko 3 Dan Ukraina
Timo Partanen 3 Dan Finland
Assistants of Gábor Galiotti:
Bakonyiné Prenker Hedvig 4 Dan Hungary
Apostol László 4 Dan Hungary
Hild Pál 4 Dan Hungary
Ali Gökmen Düzgün
Assistants of Katalin Faragó:
Gabriella Kürthi 4 Dan United Kingdom
Emilia Kálmán 4 Dan Hungary
Krisztina Lengyel 4 Dan Hungary
Natália Tóth 4 Dan Hungary
Edit Bérces Zsákai 4 Dan Hungary
Assistants of Hristo Hadjikimov:
Marko Spasovski 4 Dan North Macedonia
Assistants of Sorin Iga:
Alexandru Iga 4 Dan Romania
Camelia Chepetan 4 Dan Romania
Iulian Perpelici 4 Dan Romania
Csilla Koteles 4 Dan Romania
Sandra Lădar 4 Dan Romania
Loredana Topolnițchi 4 Dan Romania
Cosmin Topolnițchi 4 Dan Romania
Alin Burileanu 4 Dan Romania
Stefan Zekany 4 Dan Romania
Dorel Fanaragiu 4 Dan Romania
Anna-Maria Toth 4 Dan Romania
Nicolae Prip 4 Dan Cyprus
Assistants of Oleg Khazov:
Maxim Khlevnyuk 4 Dan Russia
Julia Sidorova 4 Dan Russia
Igor Sanarov 3 Dan Russia
Assistants of Róbert Lampért:
Zoltán Skultéty 4 Dan Hungary
Assistants of Valentin Mirchev:
Pavlin Valentinov Mirchev 4 Dan Bulgaria
Asya Rumenova Yosifova 4 Dan Bulgaria
Vasilena Dimova Dimova – Mircheva 4 Dan Bulgaria
Gabriela Kadiyska 4 Dan Bulgaria
Assistants of Kalina Radicheva:
Zhivko Zhivko 4 Dan Bulgaria